Customers and partners recognized for driving innovative and impactful learning, leadership, talent and compliance programs
ORLANDO, Fla. – April 16, 2019 – Today at Perspectives 2019, Skillsoft and SumTotal announced their Innovation Awards winners. The annual awards program celebrates the innovative ideas, powerful programs and inspiring leaders who are transforming the corporate learning and talent management landscape by leveraging Skillsoft and SumTotal products and services.
The Innovation Awards were judged by an independent panel of subject matter experts from Skillsoft and SumTotal as well as industry analysts from Brandon Hall Group, Craig Weiss Group, H3HR Advisors, IDC, Lighthouse Research and Wainhouse Research.
“We continue to be inspired by the outstanding results and achievements of our Innovation Awards winners,” said Chad Gaydos, chief operating officer of Skillsoft. “These organizations have harnessed the full power of Skillsoft’s and/or SumTotal’s solutions to deliver transformational learning and development programs to their workforces. The positive impact that innovative talent development and employee engagement programs can have on an organizations’ ability to acquire, retain, and upskill the best people in an incredibly competitive talent market cannot be understated.”
Customer Advocate of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award recognizes an individual that has gone above and beyond to promote and support their use of Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions.
- Winner: Derek Blake, Senior Director, Global Learning, PSAV
Talent Development Champion of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honors an organization’s HR or L&D champion who has achieved exceptional and consistent success throughout the year. This individual shows remarkable skills in delivering a transformational program by leveraging Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions.
- Winner: Dr. Sanjeev Muramkar, Head – Group Learning and Development, Adani Enterprises Limited
- Winner: Becky Blair, Learning Infrastructure & Innovation Manager, Health Care Service Corporation
- Honorable Mention: Derek Blake, Senior Director, Global Learning, PSAV
Program of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented a leading-edge program utilizing Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions with measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Datacom
- Honorable Mention: DXC Technology
- Honorable Mention: PSCU
Thinking Big: Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs): Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award acknowledges an organization with fewer than 10,000 employees that has successfully leveraged Skillsoft and/or SumTotal products to achieve ambitious business goals and empower employees.
- Winners: Toronto Police Service
- Honorable Mention: Vesta Partners, a Rizing Company
Compliance and Ethics Excellence: Skillsoft
This award recognizes an organization that has taken steps to mitigate risks while promoting ethical behavior amongst employees. The organization cultivates an ethical culture within a rich learning environment where training is an integral part of the overall compliance program.
- Winner: Domtar Paper Company
- Winner: iQor
- Honorable Mention: Hill International, Inc.
Leadership Excellence: Skillsoft
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented an innovative and successful learning program utilizing Skillsoft’s Leadership solutions with measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Ricoh Asia Pacific
- Honorable Mention: Adani Enterprises Limited
- Honorable Mention: Tata Consultancy Services
Technology and Developer Excellence: Skillsoft
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented an innovative and successful learning program utilizing Skillsoft’s Technology and Developer solutions with measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Datacom
- Winner: DXC Technology
- Honorable Mention: Optum
Percipio Excellence: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented an innovative and successful learning program utilizing either Skillsoft’s Percipio intelligent learning experience platform or the SumTotal Learning Management System with Percipio Experience Services integration to achieve measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Cox Enterprises
- Honorable Mention: Datacom
- Honorable Mention: Health Care Service Corporation
SumTotal Deployment Excellence: SumTotal
This award recognizes an organization that has demonstrated measurable impact of SumTotal on employees, administrators and the organization.
- Winner: UC Health
- Honorable Mention: Health Care Service Corporation
- Honorable Mention: UW Medicine
Creating an Impact: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honors organizations that develop and implement best-in-class integrated learning and/ or talent programs that demonstrate strong results. Winning customers are selected for each of the following industry verticals:
- Financial Services – Winner: Black Knight
- Financial Services – Honorable Mention: PSCU
- Government – Winner: Toronto Police Service
- Government – Honorable Mention: Defense Security Service
- Healthcare – Winner: UW Medicine
- Healthcare – Honorable Mention: UC Health
- Manufacturing – Winner: Syngenta
- Manufacturing – Honorable Mention: Domtar Paper Company
- Manufacturing – Honorable Mention: JSW Steel
- Technology – Winner: IBM
- Technology – Honorable Mention: NIIT Technologies
- Travel/Hospitality – Winner: Hilton Hotels
Channel Partner of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award recognizes the Skillsoft Channel Partner and SumTotal Channel Partner that have developed and marketed a unique and innovative reseller solution to drive business results.
- Skillsoft Channel Partner of the Year – Winner: HealthStream
- Skillsoft Channel Partner of the Year – Honorable Mention: ADP
- SumTotal Channel Partner of the Year – Winner: LRMG
- SumTotal Channel Partner of the Year – Honorable Mention: International Software Systems Inc. (ISSI)
“Continual learning is a necessity to drive innovation and carve out a competitive advantage in today’s digital economy. The organizations recognized as Innovation Award winners demonstrate the tangible impact of strategic, creative and continuous L&D programs on both the business and its people,” said Michael Rochelle, chief strategy officer and principal HCM analyst, Brandon Hall Group.
To learn more about Skillsoft, visit www.skillsoft.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems provides a unified, comprehensive and flexible Talent Development suite spanning the entire employee lifecycle. The award-winning solution for attracting, retaining, developing and engaging today’s multi-generational workforce is grouped into four HR Suites – Talent Acquisition, Learning Management, Talent Management and Workforce Management – all on a common platform.
SumTotal is forged on decades of experience providing learning and talent solutions to companies of all sizes, in all industries including, airlines, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. The company’s beautiful technology provides a gateway to all content libraries, including seamlessly integrated access to the largest corporate learning library from Skillsoft. SumTotal also supports content aggregation leveraging the latest standards, including xAPI and CMI5. Learn more at www.sumtotalsystems.com.