HUMM GROUP (FORMERLY FLEXIGROUP)Download PDF
"SumTotal Learning Management is changing the way our employees approach learning. People now recognize the value of compliance training and understand its significance for the future of the organization."
Martine Baynash, Head of Learning and Development, People and Culture
As a global diversified financial services group, humm group®, formerly flexigroup®, operates under tight regulatory oversight. As a result, compliance is a significant organizational priority.
Effectively facilitating and delivering compliance training posed several challenges — humm group® had to cater to a globally dispersed workforce, an extended enterprise of over 1,700 seller groups, around 17,700 individual sellers in Australia, and 27,000 partners across Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
humm group® recognized that its existing learning management system (LMS) was no longer adequate and sought a solution to support its extended enterprise. Company leadership also wanted better tracking and auditing capabilities due to an anticipated tightening of financial regulation controls on the industry, and the new LMS needed to integrate fully with Workday — humm group®’s core HR platform.
HOW SUMTOTAL HELPED
With SumTotal’s LMS, humm group® can now:
- Create different domains and products for individual stores
- Tailor the dashboard for greater control over the system's branding
- Use the extended enterprise capability to give sellers the ability to create, customize, and manage their accounts
- Leverage Skillsoft's Percipio® Experience Services (PES) to provide a game-changing learning experience
- Automate compliance training workflows from Workday's batch import tool
- Fully integrated with humm group’s HRIS (Workday) to ensure correct and current data.
- Internal and external reporting options meet legislative compliance requirements to minimalize individual and organizational risk.
- Targeted learning is executed quickly and easily 24/7/365 on any desktop, laptop, or mobile device, online or offline.