Learning Strategies to Make Organizations Change-Ready
This interview from Brandon Hall Group is based on an episode of the Excellence at Work podcast. In this session, Brandon Hall Group’s Chief Operating Officer and Principal HCM Analyst Rachel Cooke talks to Morné Swart, Vice President of Global Product Strategy & Transformation at SumTotal Systems, about learning strategies to make organizations change-ready.
- The current state of the market
- Learning’s rising stature in business
- The spectrum of learning
- Resetting the employee value proposition (EVP)
- The role of EVP in retaining talent
- The role of EVP in sustaining a business
- Future-proofing the learning strategy and the spectrum of learning as agents of change for business
- Insights from Morné’s journey
Fill out the form to access the article.