Learning Strategies to Make Organizations Change-Ready
In Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence at Work Podcast Executive Series, Chief Operating Officer and Principal HCM Analyst Rachel Cooke talks to Morné Swart, Vice President of Global Product Strategy & Transformation at SumTotal Systems, about learning strategies to make organizations change-ready.
Don’t miss out on this special episode with Brandon Hall Group, where Rachel and Morne discuss the current state of learning and talent as an agent of change.
- The current state of the market
- Learning’s rising stature in the business
- The spectrum of learning
- Resetting the employee value proposition – EVP.
- The role of EVP in retaining talent
- The role of EVP in sustaining a business
- Future-proofing the learning strategy and the spectrum of learning as an agent of change for business
- Insights from Morné’s journey
Fill out the form to listen now