Customers, Partners and Industry Leaders to Discuss Next-Generation Talent Management; Company to Divulge Industry’s Best Kept Secret
Gainesville, Fla. – Feb. 12, 2013 – SumTotal Systems, LLC, today announced that registration is open for TotalConnection 2013, the company’s annual customer conference, which will be held April 8-11 at the Hilton Orlando. This year’s conference will provide an interactive forum where attendees can engage with industry experts and peers to explore the latest trends, solutions, best practices and industry secrets for expanding and maximizing employee talent.
“Attracting, developing, engaging and retaining good employees consistently ranks as a top business priority among CEOs, CIOs and HR leaders, yet many companies continue to struggle to meet their talent management goals using human capital management systems based on a supply-chain philosophy,” said Holly Rollo, SumTotal chief marketing officer. “We think it’s time for a new approach that gives organizations the power to unlock valuable HR intelligence and expand talent immediately and easily without restriction on devices, deployment options or proprietary architecture. This year’s TotalConnection theme is ’Set Your Talent Free,’ and every aspect of the event will focus on new ideas to help customers and their employees break down boundaries in achieving organizational and personal success.”
Attendees will learn how to take their talent management strategies to the next level by replacing transactional, system-centric HRMSs with people-focused talent management solutions that provide actionable information and insights about employees. Supporting this focus, the conference will feature a wide range of sessions focused across all aspects of talent management, including learning management, workforce management, workforce analytics, performance management, talent management, payroll, mobile and social technologies and integration. In addition to sessions featuring real-world case studies led by both SumTotal customers and solution experts, attendees will have access to hands-on learning labs and 1:1 meetings with SumTotal experts.
- Conference Keynote: Alison Levine, team captain of the First American Women’s Everest Expedition, will deliver a keynote titled: “Cliff Notes: Leadership Lessons from the Ledge,” highlighting leadership examples that exemplify risk taking, overcoming obstacles and working within a team.
- Executive keynotes: John Borgerding, SumTotal CEO, will unveil the company’s vision and strategy for next generation talent expansion solutions, highlighting the advantages SumTotal’s solutions provide in helping customers build world-class workforces. Hardeep Gulati, executive vice president of products and customer support, will present SumTotal’s strategy for delivering these next-generation applications along with a live demonstration of these solutions. David Osborne, executive vice president of global services and OnDemand operations, will present on SumTotal’s flexible delivery options, highlighting use cases and benefits of deploying via SaaS and in the cloud.
- Customer Stories: More than 20 leading organizations and government agencies will present on how they are using SumTotal’s talent management applications to transform their employee talent into a competitive advantage.
- Partner Expo: Attendees will have an opportunity to meet with 15 of SumTotal’s key solution provider partners, including the event’s Platinum sponsor, Vivid Learning Systems. The expo will also feature live demos of SumTotal’s next-generation people platform.
- Customer Innovation Awards: The conference will be a celebration of customer innovation, featuring the annual SumTotal Innovation Awards. Voting will take place during the conference, with winners to be announced at the Customer Appreciation Event. Nominate your organization for consideration.
Conference registration will be open online until April 1. Early bird pricing of $995 and government pricing of $895 will be available until March 29. To register for the event, please visit: TotalConnection 2013.
Get all of the TotalConnection 2013 announcements and highlights from the conference:
- Follow us on Twitter @sumtotalsystems #TotalConnection
- Like us on Facebook and join the TotalConnection 2013 event
- Join the TotalConnection Conference Group on LinkedIn
For more information about SumTotal, visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, the largest independent provider of integrated human resources (HR) solutions, is increasing the performance of some of the world’s most successful organizations, including AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN[ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL: AMWAY), and Seagate (NYSE: STX). The only HR solution provider to deliver Talent Expansion, a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within our customers’ workforce, SumTotal delivers employee enablement solutions that help organizations become great places to work. SumTotal’s people-focused applications, available on premise and in the Cloud, enable contextual, just-in-time development designed to advance employees’ skills and knowledge. Today, more than 3,500 organizations, including several of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s on premise and cloud-based Talent Expansion applications to enable an empower their employees. Visit us at www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal, the SumTotal logo, Talent Expansion and elixHR, are registered trademarks or trademarks of SumTotal Systems, LLC, and/or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
+1 (703) 622-3605