Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the SumTotal Systems copyright agent with the written information specified below.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDER REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): SumTotal Systems, LLC; Click2learn, Inc.; Docent, Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: General Counsel
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
SumTotal Systems, LLC
2850 NW 43rd Street
Suite #150, Gainesville
FL 32606 USA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: +1 352 264 2800
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: +1 352 374 2257
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed and identification of the material in such work(s) that you claim to be infringing, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SumTotal Systems site and identification of the material that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- A statement requesting that SumTotal Systems take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g. removal, access restricted or disabled).