Do the dog days of summer have you down? That’s ok. Sometimes all we need is an extra push to get us through the workday. Here are 23 inspirational quotes to help get you through the day.
Tweet them. Share them. And, most importantly, live by them.
Pick a quote that inspires you and write it down. Put it somewhere you’ll see it every day – your bathroom mirror, your computer screen, your phone background, your car. Let it help challenge you and drive you to be the best you can be.
My personal favorite is #12.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
- An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. – Jack Welch
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
- Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. – John F Kennedy
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
- The most effective way to do it, is to do it. – Amelia Earhart
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything… at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything. – Dan Millman
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. – Sam Walton
- People are definitely a company’s greatest asset. It doesn’t make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps. – Mary Kay Ash
- It’s not what you pay a man, but what he costs to you that counts. – Robert Browning
- More business is lost every year through neglect than through any other cause. – Rose Kennedy
- Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion. – Jack Welch
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
- Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Search and learning is where the miracle process all begins. – Jim Rohn
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. – Henry Ford
- Never give in and never give up. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. – George Bernard Shaw
- The biggest cowards are managers who don’t let their people know where they stand. – Jack Welch
Do you have any quotes to add to the list? Comment them below!