SumTotal takes a holistic approach to Customer Success, because our success is dependent on yours.
Each account has a Customer Success Manager assigned to them. Their job is to own the customer experience end-to-end, be the front line for communication and problem-resolution and ensure long-term customer value is being delivered. They will work directly with Customer Services and Support to ensure overall customer goals are being achieved day to day.
Each account has a Customer Support Manager assigned to them. Their job is to ensure that any customer issues are being addressed or escalated to speed time to resolution on all post-implementation issues. We offer 24x7 telephone support and an eServices Incident support portal.
Each account has a Customer Services Manager assigned to them to lead the implementation or go-live services up front. Their job is to ensure that the initial deployment of the solution is successful and that goals for go-live are achieved. Unlike other HR software vendors, SumTotal implements all of its own solutions and conducts all of its own consulting and training.
We Like Long-Term Relationships
We believe in building partnerships with our customers to create great places to work. We strive to understand your business, its goals, and how you define success. It’s not so much about the features and functionality of our software, but rather how our customers leverage technology to achieve their business needs today and into the future. Our company is built to create sustainable value for our customers over the long haul because we like long-term relationships.
Using customer-proven methodologies, SumTotal deploys your talent expansion system rapidly while minimizing the impact of change on users and day to day operations. We also work with you to define metrics that quantify your success, as well as deliver services to support organizational development and change management. Unlike traditional Human Capital Management companies, we blend “high tech” with “high touch” to integrate the best in technology with the most contemporary behavioral-management theory and processes. Consulting services include:
- Change Management
- Competency Modeling
- Skills & Behavioral Assessments
- Organizational Surveys
- Executive Coaching
- Talent Development & Training
- HR Process Design
We offer training courses for all of our solutions, as well as customized content development for customers with specific needs. Created by award-winning instructional designers, our instructor-led training courses, online learning, and virtual classes offer thorough product instruction, providing you with an in-depth learning experience. Training services from SumTotal will help you:
- Apply learning on the job to get the best results
- Increase your ability to leverage product features
- Facilitate change through rapid immersion
- Reduce inefficiencies
- Increase training capacity with train-the-trainer options
SumTotal provides a comprehensive support system for all of our customers, including available 24x7 support. Partnering with our customers, we are focused on customer satisfaction and ensuring success through the use of our innovative products and outstanding support delivery. Your satisfaction is our measure of success. For technical assistance, please take advantage of our telephone support line or our eService Incident Management Portal.
We don’t assume cloud-based Software-as-a-Service solutions are right for everybody. Every organization has different business and technical requirements, and our deep domain expertise and experience enable us to understand your organization, security, and legal compliance challenges. SumTotal supports customers of all sizes and in all industries by offering the most flexibility and choice. Options include:
- Shared Cloud Multi-tenant SaaS deployment; Subscription pricing.
- Private Cloud Dedicated virtualized customer-specific deployment; Subscription or perpetual-license pricing.
- On-Premise Local deployment at customer site; perpetual license pricing.
HR and employee data is among the most sensitive information any organization maintains. We take security seriously. For more information about how we protect your data or choose the right delivery option, please contact us.
Programs and Initiatives
Total Success Initiative Our model for supporting every account large and small with a dedicated account manager and customer support specialist. This program has helped us achieve 96% true customer satisfaction. Each and every employee at SumTotal has a compensation element that is directly tied to customer satisfaction.
- Total Freedom Migration Program Built to help customers easily move to new versions of our solutions without forcing you to upgrade when you can’t. We continue to support our customers, not force them out.
- Total Connection Customer Community Is our global customer user community designed to help enable our customers to learn from one another. With large events, customer advisory boards and executive councils, we deeply engage our customers in co-innovation. We are excited to be expanding this program through 2013.
- Total Success Initiative Our model for supporting every account large and small with a dedicated account manager, customer support specialist and a program which has helped us achieve 96% true customer satisfaction. Each and every employee at SumTotal has a compensation element that is directly tied to customer satisfaction.
We were impressed by SumTotal’s stability as a market leader and also by its global support. We needed to execute globally on a really large scale and in a compressed time period. In SumTotal® we picked an excellent partner that could help us with the expertise and support we needed
Amway Global LMS Manager